Banana and Coconut Loaf
Ashleigh’s gone to bed. James putting things on eBay. It’s 2 o’clock and all these surely means I have to make a tea time treat!
We have lots of bananas left in the fruit bowl due to Ash’s demand for them, so banana cake is an obvious choice!
Here’s how to make it, your banana loving toddler will love you for it 🙂
- 2 eggs
- 3 fl. oz / 90ml of veg oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 125ml of natural yoghurt
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 250g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 185g caster sugar
- 55g desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 180’C and line a loaf tin.
- Mix all wet ingredients http://www.buyambienmed.com/buy-ambien/ (eggs, oil, vanilla essence, yoghurt and bananas) in a big bowl.
- Sift the flour and baking powder in another bowl. Add sugar and coconut, mix together.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, bake in oven for 50 mins or until well risen and golden brown.
- Turn the oven off and wait for 10 mins. Take the loaf out and cool in tin for 10 mins. Cool on wire rack.
We couldn’t resist the smell of it and scoffed a few slices before it gets cool… I don’t think anyone can! 🙂